Benefits of Lion's Mane Mushrooms
1. Lion’s mane mushroom is used for promoting digestive health, including improving stomach and liver function, liver protection, and helping with peptic and duodenal ulcers and chronic gastric inflammation.
2. It is also used for alleviating mental apathy.
3. It is used as a restorative health tonic.
4. Lion’s mane mushroom has been shown to increase neuro-trophic activities by stimulating nerve or brain cell growth, which could possibly be responsible for the mushroom’s purported brain-strengthening and antidepressant effects.
5. It accelerates the healing of ulcers, and even reduces general inflammation.
6. Lion’s Mane also helps to regulate blood sugar and cholesterol levels.
7. In China, this medicinal mushroom supplement is used to help treat stomach and esophagus cancers.